Monday, May 14, 2012

New Hobie Gettin' the Slime


This Spring has been nothing short of a blast so far.  I have recently made a few trips out onto the big fish pond about 3 miles to the east of my home.  Lake St. Clair holds a wide variety of fish ranging from the always willing and frisky sunfish to the mighty, "take no prisoners," Musky.  I made plans to drowned a few small lures in the lake and see what she wanted to give up.  I fished with a buddy from Pennsylvania a few days and we really tore into the pike.  The tight shallows gave up a few nice largies, and the smallies made a couple of appearances. My Hobie Pro Angler is getting the stink treatment, as many many fish have come to take a peek at the inside.




I had time to throw together a short video.  Hope you enjoy, time to get after a few more!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Kayaking Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Kayakers, Kayaking Experts, Guides, Clubs, Groups, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Kayaking Community: http://www.vorts.com/kayaking/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete